ORGANIZE, CONTROL AND TRACK YOUR PHYSICAL ASSETS THROUGH STANDARDIZED PROCEDURES
It is a challenging yet mandatory requirement for most of the organizations to maintain an up-to date fixed assets record. UAB – INC’s Fixed Assets Module allows organizations to track the acquisition, depreciation and retirement or disposition of fixed assets in accordance with the law and sound accounting principles. It ensures businesses to be successful by effectively and efficiently manage the lifecycle of their assets which results in cost reduction and redirection of resources to other core competencies. Fixed Assets module provides automation of processes for asset construction and retirements related to capital work which streamlines tedious compliance regulations.
It also provides calculation of accurate depreciation through various depreciation methods and procedures. Detailed reporting of assets ensures that right asset information is delivered to the right stakeholders at the right time. Businesses gain insightful information of asset allocation and utilization thus guaranteeing peak asset performance.
- Multiple depreciation methods
- Flexible asset creation rules
- Real-time asset status
- Asset planning and specification
- Repurchase depreciation analysis
- Automatic selection of depreciation method and asset life
- Separate tracking for tax and financial purposes
- Multi-level asset tracking based on location, type, group, vendor etc.
- High customization for asset classes, groups, and books